Horlacher Necci


Frequently Asked Questions

I was partially at fault in my accident, can I still recover?

Both Wisconsin and Tennessee are Comparative Negligence states. Meaning that an injured party recovers based upon the percentage that they were at-fault in cases where fault is split between the parties. Call the personal injury lawyers at Horlcher Necci today to discuss your case and find out what you may be entitled to. 

Dan Necci